Are You Relocating to Winnipeg?
Winnipeg is an affordable city to live in, making it a very attractive option for prospective movers. Immigrate Manitoba published some very interesting stats that compared housing prices across some of the biggest cities in Canada (the 2014 stats examine both the standard home and the average two-bedroom apartment for rent).
Winnipeg has the most affordable housing in both categories: both for purchasing a home and renting an apartment.
- 303 , 685 Warde Avenue
- Winnipeg , MB R2N 4M8
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 826 Sqft
- Great 1 bedroom SOUTH facing Condo in River Park South!
- Excellent location in River Park South! Fantastic 1 bedroom SOUTH facing condo in Windermere Court. This bright condo is ..
- 3 Langdale Way
- Winnipeg , MB R3Y 1R5
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1254 Sqft
- Wonderful Whyte Ridge Family Home!
- OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED. Welcome home to WHYTE RIDGE where this family-friendly bungalow awaits! Pride of ownership is evid ..
- 157 Red Moon Road
- Winnipeg , MB R3X 0C4
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2 Partial Baths · 1673 Sqft
- 10 Years
- Stunning Sage Creek condo overlooking lake
- STUNNING best describes this AMAZING condo OVERLOOKING THE LAKE! Beautiful décor and functional style! This fabulous 2 s ..
- 4531 Roblin Blvd
- Winnipeg , MB R3R0G2
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1 Partial Bath · 2500 Sqft
- 121 x 300
- Riverfront in Charleswood
- Impressive 2500 sq ft, 5 bddroom COMPELTELY RENOVATED home on a stunning RIVER LOT in Charleswood across from St. Charle ..