About Me - Sherri Baldwin
The decision to become a Licensed Real Estate Agent in 2008 capped a 15-year career in the area of real estate administration here in my hometown of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
I have always enjoyed helping people and will always put my clients and their best interests and needs first. Honesty, integrity, customer service and hard work are the cornerstones upon which I have established and nurtured my professional real estate career.
As proud as I am of my real estate accomplishments and awards, what I am most proud of are the genuine relationships I have made with my clients. As I get to know them on a more personal level, I am able to better help them sell their current home or buy their starter or next step home. These relationships have lasted a lifetime and from these amazing relationships I have also had the privilege of getting to know their families, extended families, friends and co-workers from all of the referrals they have sent my way. I appreciate my clients and make sure that they know they are important to me and not just another listing.
I always enjoy spending time with my two children (I'm not sure if I can call them children anymore as they grow into teenagers!), as well as traveling, exercising, and I have recently taken up golf...which is a work in progress...I don't see myself on the ladies circuit anytime soon :).
I look forwarding to getting to know you too!
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Winnipeg area, please contact me.
- 7 , 55 Bayridge Ave
- Winnipeg , MB R3T 1B4
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 840 Sqft
- 1988 Years
- This lovely condo is move-in ready!
- An absolutely perfect condo for first time buyers, down-sizers, students, or investors! This lovely 2 bedroom 1 bathroom ..
- 401 , 218 Greenway Crescent W
- Winnipeg , MB R2Y 1Z2
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 770 Sqft
- 1974 Years
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom renovated condo!
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom renovated condo! Perfect starter, downsizer, or investment.The main level features an open layout, ne ..
- 621 Elizabeth Road
- Winnipeg , MB R2J 1A3
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1060 Sqft
- 29 x 102
- 1963 Years
- Long time owned and meticulously maintained home!
- OFFERS ANYTIME! PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP is evident in this lovely 3 bedroom two storey SxS home! Long time owned and meticulo ..
- 1083 Downing Street
- Winnipeg , MB
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1325 Sqft
- 1928 Years
- SOLID CHARACTER HOME IN THE WEST END!
- s/s Jun 20, OPEN HOUSE JUN 25 2:30-4:00, Offers Jun 27. CHARACTER ABOUNDS in this STRAIGHT & SOLID 3 bedroom plus of ..
- 6 Parashin Bay
- Winnipeg , MB R2R 1A9
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1 Partial Bath
- 1977 Years
- Wonderful Family Home in Tyndall Par!
- Wonderful 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath family two storey home in Tyndall Park!The main level features a welcoming front entrance ..
- 503 , 374 River Avenue
- Winnipeg , MB
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 921 Sqft
- 2008 Years
- Fabulous 2 bedroom contemporary PENTHOUSE
- Fabulous 2 bedroom contemporary PENTHOUSE condo at the PULSE ON RIVER in the heart of Osborne Village that has it all! R ..
- 27 SINNOTT STREET
- Winnipeg , MB
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1200 Sqft
- 1975 Years
- SOLID WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME IN RIVER WEST PARK!
- YOUR WAIT IS OVER! WONDERFUL CHARLESWOOD HOME AND LOCATION! SOLID 3 bedroom, 3 bath bungalow located in the great neighb ..